I. General provisions
This complaints procedure forms an integral part of the Seller’s general conditions of sale to consumers (hereinafter referred to as “GBT”) and describes the procedure to be followed to handle the complaint of goods or services purchased from the Seller. Buyer is responsible for familiarizing themselves with the complaints procedure and GBT before ordering goods or services.
By entering into the contract and accepting the goods or accepting the service of the seller, the buyer accepts this complaints procedure. The definitions of terms contained in this complaints procedure take precedence over the definitions in GBT. If this complaints procedure code does not define the term, it is understood as defined in the GBT. If it is not defined there, it is understood to mean that it is applied by generally binding valid and effective legal regulations. The handling of complaints is subject to the provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, and Act No. 634/1992 Coll. On consumer protection, both amended.
II. Claim conditions
1. The Buyer has the right to lodge a complaint as follows:
a) By e-mail on the seller’s e-commerce site at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Buyer shall hand over/return the claimed item to the Seller, including all its parts and a duly completed claim protocol. The Buyer attaches an invoice to the complaint protocol or credibly proves that he purchased the goods from the Seller. In the event that the Buyer does not attach a complaint protocol to the complaint or does not duly complete it, the Seller is entitled to reject the complaint without further action.
3. In the event that the buyer sends the goods to the seller or to the service centre by a forwarding service, he is obliged to pack the goods complained of in suitable and sufficiently protected meeting transportation requirements so as not to be damaged. during the transport. For fragile goods, the shipment must be marked with the appropriate symbols.
4. The Seller can also be contacted by telephone by e-mail at email@example.com
5. The seller confirms to the buyer the acceptance of the complaint.
6. The seller or an employee authorized by the seller decides on the complaint immediately, in complex cases within 3 working days. This period does not include a reasonable period depending on the type of product or service required for the expertise of the defect.
7. The seller must settle the complaint no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint unless he agrees with the buyer for a longer period.
8. Liability for defects and warranty of quality is further regulated for consumers by Article VII of the General Terms and Conditions for Consumers, in which the Buyer can take cognizance of the General Terms and Conditions for Consumers.
III. Period of guarantee
The Buyer is entitled to exercise his right against defects within the period specified by municipal legislation unless the Seller does not agree to a longer period.
IV. Claims processing
Complaint Handling Methods:
the supply of new goods or the supply of missing goods or the new provision of services free from defects;
repair of defective goods;
reasonable price reduction.
The seller decides on the complaint and settles it as soon as possible, but at the latest within 30 working days of receipt of the complaint and at the same time informs the customer by e-mail, unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
The Buyer may inquire about the progress of the claim at the address where the claim was properly filed or on the Customer’s designated telephone line.
The Buyer is obliged to provide the Seller or the authorized service with all necessary cooperation to verify the existence of the alleged defect and to eliminate it (including testing or dismantling the product). In the event of a complaint, the buyer is required to deliver clean products in accordance with the general principles of hygiene.
The buyer is obliged to hand over the goods to the full complaint procedure. In the event that the Buyer does not deliver the goods in full and its completeness is necessary to determine the existence of the alleged defect and/or to eliminate it, the period for settling the complaint does not begin until the delivery of missing parts.
The Seller shall not be liable for the Buyer’s data and information stored on hard drives, memories or other data carriers forming part of the goods support for the claim, nor for any loss of such data and information.
Buyer is entitled to reimbursement of costs reasonably incurred in making a claim.
Seller will provide Buyer with confirmation of claim settlement. This confirmation includes determining when and how the claim will be handled, including confirming any remedy and its duration or justifying the rejection of the claim.
The Seller and other persons appointed to settle the claim will settle claims within the time limits specified by generally binding legal regulations.
V. Refusal to accept the complaint
The seller is entitled to reject the complaint of the goods if the goods are not handed over in accordance with the rules of hygiene and the general principles of hygiene.