Understand everything about CBD
Were you wondering what CBD was? How could this molecule act on the body? Do you want to learn a little more about the subject before daring to take it? We are indeed aware of the many questions you may have. This is why, here, we offer you to discover everything you need to know about CBD, but also and above all, why and how to use it!
What is CBD?
CBD is a molecule derived from the hemp plant. It is a cannabinoid that is increasingly studied, especially for its supposed benefits on the body. This is also the reason why this molecule is found in more and more products.
Indeed, science and consumers are always looking for gentler alternatives, less intrusive for the body than conventional drugs. Because, as we will see in the rest of this text, CBD (cannabidiol) acts in different ways on the body.
Is CBD legal?
However, a question arises. CBD is a molecule derived from the hemp plant and therefore, from cannabis… Is it really legal? The answer is yes. Indeed, CBD can be sold and consumed provided that the product purchased contains a THC level of less than 0.3%.
THC, for tetrahydrocannabinol, is one of the many other cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Perhaps the best known since it is he who, consumed, causes the appearance of intoxicating effects.
THC, to some extent, is considered by the authorities to be a narcotic. It is, therefore, necessary to pay attention to the origin of its CBD products, in order to ensure that they contain the maximum dose authorized by law.
Why use CBD?
As we have just quickly seen, CBD would require several actions on the body. The first concerns stress and anxiety. Indeed, the consumption of CBD products would have an action on:
- cortisol (the stress hormone);
- serotonin (happiness hormone).
This would allow you to unwind and relax more easily and therefore, to find sleep more easily.
Among the other supposed effects, CBD could be a rather effective element, to fight against pain, inflammation and redness. Finally, several studies attempt to demonstrate that the consumption of CBD products would imply an interesting action in terms of addictions, regardless of their nature.
However, more and more, science is interested in the effects of CBD on much more serious and more impacting pathologies and diseases. Researchers are particularly interested in how cannabidiol could help and relieve patients with Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis and many more. The next few years promise to be exciting and could allow real breakthroughs!
The risks of CBD
Technically, CBD does not pose a risk. It is not a drug, since, unlike THC, its consumption does not imply any intoxicating effect. It is known that THC, when consumed, also causes side effects, such as nausea, red eyes, food cravings, etc… Which CBD does not do at all. In addition, cannabidiol has no action on addiction and dependence.
However, be careful. Indeed, CBD must be consumed in moderation at the risk of favouring the appearance of mild adverse effects, such as nausea, diarrhoea or dizziness which, however, end up passing quite quickly.
How to consume CBD?
It remains to determine the different existing ways to consume CBD. Indeed, there are a large number of products and not all are taken the same way. The preferred administration methods are:
- Sublingual intake: this method concerns CBD oil. This is one of the most recommended ways to take CBD. It is enough in fact to deposit 2 to 3 drops under its tongue and to let act the mucous membranes the time of 30 to 45 seconds, before swallowing. The effects take 5 to 15 minutes before being felt.
- Taking by ingestion: it is possible to take CBD by ingesting it. Indeed, you can use CBD oil, resins or flowers to cook with. You can also consume CBD in the form of herbal tea, hemp-based infusion and other citrus fruits! There are also Food CBD-type products (such as cakes, candies, etc.)
- By combustion: smoking a CBD cigarette is absolutely not recommended for the simple reason that the lungs are directly targeted and impacted. This promotes the onset of potentially serious respiratory illnesses.
- Topical application: this involves applying a CBD cream or balm directly to a targeted area.
- Vaporization: This is one of the healthiest methods. All you have to do is vaporize your CBD flower or resin using a dedicated accessory (the vaporizer). The effects are immediate.
- Inhalation: this is where Kanavape unveils its score. Indeed, it is possible to consume CBD in the form of e-liquid for your electronic cigarette, your vape. We even find it in the puff! A method that has several advantages, including those of being practical and discreet.
CBD at Kanavape
Kanavape is the French and European expert in CBD in the form of e-liquid. We are indeed convinced that the fact of vaping, in addition to being impregnated in our current culture, makes it possible to take full advantage of the supposed action of hemp and CBD. Ultimately, this allows you to relax and enjoy at any time of your day.
You will find on our platform, quality products. E-liquid bottles and cartridges in multiple flavours (Mango, Strawberry, Amnesia and many others), are aimed at all types of consumers. The best CBD varieties are in our shop!
Deliveries of your online CBD purchases are made everywhere in mainland France. Want to find out more? Do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service is responsive and remains available at any time.